Merry Christmas (IDWTFT) Merry Christmas (IDWTFT)

loved this melting pot of styles!

this movie had it all, sex, violence, holiday cheer, in jokes, out jokes, grade a art, grade B art, a great soundtrack. all in all it was a fabulous effort for this the most commercialized of the holidays. merry christmas you filthy animals!

AbsintheClock responds:

Big fan of your "Insert Title Here" flick!

Koalaclock's 2008 movie Koalaclock's 2008 movie

Turned out great!

lol this was fantastic, you did a great job. quite possibly the funniest movie of the day. you get a well deserved five from me, good job!

Christmas Isn't Safe Christmas Isn't Safe

Comical!

i liked this movie, it made me laugh, i enjoyed your fbf and those crazy shape people, this get's my 5!

also is it just me or is of montreal total beatles biters?

Creatus responds:

Thanks.
Yea, they can be. They have more progressive songs too. I'm not their biggest fan to be honest, but I did need them for this flash.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

i've missed you munglai!

i'm just gonna assume your absence was due to you producing this masterpiece, i love how different of a direction you went with this than thomas et la fraise. it was very very sexy, the style was amazing, the animation though a bit rough was very precise and the overall feel was awesome. love the deal with the devil, stuff, the mobster shit and the metaphysical twist at the end. best movie of the day so far and i wouldn't be surprised if it is the best one we get, it is that great.

happy clockday man!

Munglai responds:

Actually my absence was because I was in China.

I only spent a couple of weeks on this rrrroooffr.

Gangsta Gangsta! Gangsta Gangsta!

i liked it!

a great throwback, extremely funny and extremely gangsta.

i can't help but feel that SOMETHING IS MISSING, though. ;) :c

K&P Go To White Castle K&P Go To White Castle

A masterpiece as usual!

I loved it, it had it all, humour, some violence, a great plot, a peyoteclock cameo, great graphics, EVERYTHING!

you da man sarezjay, you da man!

SarezJay responds:

I APPRECIATE YOUR HONEST REVIEW

Clock Crew e-drama Clock Crew e-drama

FANFUCKINTASTIC!

this movie really tickled my fancy!

Bill History Month Bill History Month

styles for miles!

this movie had it all, a fantastic soundtrack, breathtaking artwork, smooth animation, humor, drama, suspense, the whole thing was imho magnificent and worthy of entry into national film registry due it being culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant. thanks for this masterwork!

CTA : Hentai Stories CTA : Hentai Stories

A Delightful twist on a familiar theme!!

As usual you have outdone yourself, this installment of the clock theft auto series had me rolling on the floor with laughter, i loved how seamlessly you integrated the hentai fest styles, seriously a masterpiece in every sense of the word.

CTA : Patriot Stories CTA : Patriot Stories

You captured the essence of GTA!

Shit son, you captured the essence and sheer scope of the GTA series superbly in this immaculate flash masterpiece, this will be a time tested classic for years to come, godbless this flash and godbless you sarezjay.