Merry Christmas (IDWTFT) Merry Christmas (IDWTFT)

loved this melting pot of styles!

this movie had it all, sex, violence, holiday cheer, in jokes, out jokes, grade a art, grade B art, a great soundtrack. all in all it was a fabulous effort for this the most commercialized of the holidays. merry christmas you filthy animals!

AbsintheClock responds:

Big fan of your "Insert Title Here" flick!

Koalaclock's 2008 movie Koalaclock's 2008 movie

Turned out great!

lol this was fantastic, you did a great job. quite possibly the funniest movie of the day. you get a well deserved five from me, good job!

Christmas Isn't Safe Christmas Isn't Safe

Comical!

i liked this movie, it made me laugh, i enjoyed your fbf and those crazy shape people, this get's my 5!

also is it just me or is of montreal total beatles biters?

Creatus responds:

Thanks.
Yea, they can be. They have more progressive songs too. I'm not their biggest fan to be honest, but I did need them for this flash.

jazzy jones jazzy jones

Fantastic!!!

wow now this was a game among games, a powerhouse of a title i must say, the challenging levels, charming hero, clean and detailed graphics, damn i must say i wouldn't be surprised if this got picked up and ported to a few consoles. all my five are belong to this. :)

The Tutorial The Tutorial

alright tutorial i guess.

it didn't really explain things all to well and that isn't the proper way to animate walking, it looks good, but i would not consider it the correct way.

Hi-dud responds:

Ok, thanks for the 6... but why do you not think that it is the proper way to animate walking? 'Cause you said it looked good, but I'm not sure why you don't consider it the correct way... anyways, thanks for the 3.

Create-A-Sno-Man Create-A-Sno-Man

vote 5 more sum

fiven fity fivre firver five

SwitchBladeClock responds:

Rice Cakes Come In Many Shapes And Sizes.